Best smartphone overall
Best smartphone overall
Best smartphone overall 2018 is coming to end, which means it’s time to take stock. This year was quite rich in new products on the smartphone market, but not all of them managed to get the status of the “best.” In this article, we are going to tell you about ten smartphones of 2018, each of which, in our opinion, is worthy of the highest ratings. Best smartphone overall and smartphone comparison
Apple iPhone XS Max
iPhone XS Max– this is currently the largest smartphone ever produced by Apple. The device is equipped with a massive 6.5-inch screen and is made in the design of the model iPhone X – with rounded corners, mono-brows, and thin frames. Best smartphone overall and smartphone comparison
- The case of the iPhone XS Max is made of steel and glass and is offered in three colors: dark gray, silver and gold.
- The screen of the smartphone is made by OLED technology, has a resolution of 2688 × 1242 pixels and supports the expanded color palette P3, which makes the image as realistic as possible.
- The “heart” of the iPhone XS Max is the Apple A12 Bionic processor, which focuses on machine learnivisitingng.
- The pictures were taken with the help of a dual 12-megapixel main camera, have become even better.
- One of the lenses is wide angle. He has an f / 1.8 aperture, and the second – f / 2.4. smartphone comparison
Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 3 XL is the older version of the flagship 2018 from Google, which received a virtually frameless 6.3-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2960 × 1440 pixels and an 18.5: 9 aspect ratio. smartphone comparison
- Google Pixel 3 XL comes with the latest version of the Android OS 9 Pie, which has all the advantages of a “clean” system.
- For the performance of the smartphone meets the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, which, paired with 4 GB of RAM, can cope with any tasks.
- Smartphone Google Pixel 3 XL is equipped with a high-quality 12.2-megapixel camera, which, even in the dark, allows you to take pictures of excellent quality.
- The battery capacity of the Google Pixel 3 XL is 3430 mAh, and thanks to the support of fast and wireless charging, you can always stay connected. Best smartphone overall
Huawei P20 Pro
Huawei P20 Pro is the most equipped version in the company’s top line of smartphones. The most significant difference between the Pro model and the usual P20 is the presence of three main cameras and the screen diagonal increased to 6.1 inches. Best smartphone overall
- The camera system Huawei P20 Pro was developed in collaboration with well-known photo equipment manufacturer Leica.
- One of the lenses has a 40-megapixel sensor, the second is an 8-megapixel telephoto lens, and the third is a 20-megapixel monochrome sensor.
- The biggest strength of the smartphone is the quality of the images, which, even in low light, is the best on the market.
- Other advantages of the Huawei P20 Pro include the powerful Kirin 970 processor with machine learning support, 6 GB of RAM, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro is the most productive flagship of the company, combining a mighty “stuffing,” as well as a modern appearance. Best smartphone overall
- The smartphone has a frameless 6.21-inch screen, the ratio of which to the area of the entire front panel is 83.8%.
- The display was made by technology Super AMOLED and has a resolution of 2248 × 1080 pixels.
- The “heart” of Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro is a productive 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, the performance of which will be enough to solve absolutely any tasks.
- The smartphone is equipped with a dual main camera, which consists of a pair of 12-megapixel sensors with optical stabilization and optical zoom.
- Among the other “chips” Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro can be identified the presence of the NFC module, as well as support for the Quick Charge 4.0+ fast charging technology.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Galaxy Note 9- this is the newest and most productive at the moment phablet from Samsung. Among the main innovations of the Galaxy Note, 9 is an updated stylus S Pen, which has always been the hallmark of this line. Best smartphone overall
- Now the knife has got a built-in battery and Bluetooth support, thanks to which you can now remotely control your smartphone with the S Pen.
- In addition to the new stylus, the Galaxy Note 9 has a dual camera.
- The smartphone uses the same modules as the Galaxy S9 (12 megapixels each), but one of them has a mechanically changeable diaphragm.
- In low light conditions, the membrane can open to allow more light to fall on the matrix, and close during the daytime to sharpen images.
- The “heart” of the Galaxy Note 9 is the most potent Samsung processor at the time of launch – the Exynos 9.
- The smartphone is equipped with a 4000 mAh battery, and it is worth noting that this is the most extensive battery that Samsung flagships have ever been provided with.
- Galaxy Note 9 supports Quick Charge 2.0 fast charge technology as well as wireless charging.
- The case of the smartphone is made of metal and glass and traditionally for the flagships of the company is protected from moisture and dust according to the standard IP68.
OnePlus 6T is a new flagship, introduced in October 2018, equipped with a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels. Best smartphone overall
- At the top of the screen is a drop-shaped notch, in which there is a 16-megapixel camera.
- The smartphone runs on a top Snapdragon processor 845 paired with 8 GB of RAM.
- The OnePlus 6T has a dual main camera with 16 and 20-megapixel modules.
- For the autonomy of the smartphone meets the battery capacity of 3700 mAh.
Sony Xperia XZ3
Sony Xperia XZ3- This is the flagship of the Japanese company, which received an elongated 6-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18: 9 and a resolution of 2880 × 1440 pixels. smartphone comparison
- Xperia XZ3 is made in the usual design for the company and is not much different from its predecessor.
- The “heart” of the Xperia XZ3 is the flagship Snapdragon 845 processor, which ensures the fastest possible interaction between the user and the smartphone.
- Xperia XZ3 received the main single 19-megapixel camera with support for technology Motion Eye and artificial intelligence Xperia AI.
- The smartphone allows you to start the camera when the device is horizontal instantly.
- This will capture all the critical points in the photo and not lose anything.
- For the autonomy of the Xperia XZ3 meets the battery capacity of 3330 mAh.
- Among other things, it is worth mentioning the IP68 moisture protection and the NFC module.
Pocophone F1- is a super-productive device from the company Xiaomi, which sets a new bar in the cost for powerful smartphones. smartphone comparison
- Despite the relatively low price tag, this model is equipped with the flagship processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, which allows you to play any modern games at maximum settings.
- You can not worry about the autonomy of the smartphone, as the Pocophone F1 is equipped with a 4000 mAh battery.
- Among other exciting features of the Pocophone F1, it is worth noting the presence of a built-in audio chip in the smartphone, which provides high sound quality, as well as an infrared sensor of the face embedded in the insert at the top of the display.
- If we talk about the main camera Pocophone F1, it is also worthy here: a double module of 12 Mp + 5 Mp provides excellent image quality even in the dark.
Honor 8X is one of the best mid-level smartphones that embodies bold design and technical solutions. smartphone comparison
- The device has received a frameless design and is equipped with a 6.5-inch IPS-screen, covering 84.4% of the front panel.
- For the performance of the smartphone is responsible Kirin 710 hardware platform, which is sufficient for the rapid execution of most everyday tasks.
- Honor 8X is equipped with a dual camera consisting of a main 20-megapixel module and an additional 2 megapixel one, which is used to determine the depth of the image.
- In addition to all of the above, Honor 8X supports Bluetooth 4.2 technology with the Apt-X codec, and also has an integrated NFC module.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite is a simplified version of the flagship that received an updated design, a massive 6.26 — inch frameless screen with a 19: 9 ratio, and wild colors in the design. smartphone comparison
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite is built by a productive and at the same time energy-efficient platform Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, which is enough for most daily tasks.
- The smartphone has received a dual camera module, consisting of 12-megapixel and 5-megapixel sensors.
- Battery Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite has a capacity of 3350 mAh, which is enough for comfortable use of your smartphone throughout the day.
Thanks for visiting our site do comment if you want to give any suggestions..! Have a nice day……!